• High Growth, innovative chemical product manufacturer with over 70 years of history.
• International classification done adult of over 20 companies with operations in 15+ countries, and products being sole in over 100 countries.
• Acquisitive association that has recently grown new record that is approaching to lead to poignant growth.
What this association offers you:
• Newly combined position stating directly to a internal Chief Financial Officer and indirectly to comparison turn Sales Marketing and Operations management.
• Extensive communication with executive turn operations teams.
• Extremely innovative and attention heading company.
• Integration government of newly acquired businesses, advisory coordination of general start-ups, and relationship with a Finance group for common Financial services.
• Strategic/financial formulation modeling.
• Management business metrics stating analysis.
• Sales, pricing sum domain stating analysis.
• Integrate transition a newly acquired Steris business.
• Advise coordinate a associated Canadian International businesses.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Financial planning, pricing and costing in a production sourroundings knowledge required.
• Advanced skills in ERP systems as good as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience effectively handling people, opening and processes.
• Comfortable operative with a group in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
• Excellent verbal, created communication and interpersonal skills.