PetSmart has allocated Rob Anderson as a company’s new CFO. Anderson will take over a purpose on Oct 5. He formerly served as a CFO during Save-A-Lot given 2011.
Anderson was also a principal accounting officer, controller, and executive executive of financial for Chipotle Mexican Grill before to a company’s initial open offering. He also spent some-more than 10 years with McDonald’s in care roles, essentially in financial and also encompassing placement and purchasing. Anderson began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Anderson’s placement arrives reduction than a week after The Wall Street Journal reported that a private-equity owners of opposition Petco Holdings Inc. are posterior intensity bidders as an choice to Petco’s designed IPO.
Other CFO assignments and moves:
- Michael Zechmeister was named CFO during United Natural Foods effective mid-October. He will be replacing Mark Shamber. Zechmeister assimilated a group from General Mills, where he served as clamp boss of financial for a company’s Yoplait USA division.
- Himanshu Patel has been promoted to arch financial officer for First Data. He assimilated a group in 2013 and formerly served as the vice boss of strategy, planning, and business development.
- Marcia Dall has taken on a purpose of CFO for Churchill Downs Inc., owners of Churchill Downs racetrack. She will take over a lead financial purpose on Oct 12. Dall is replacing Bill Mudd, who in a singular CFO to CEO move, took over a lead position in 2014.
- Public Service Enterprise Group has named Daniel Cregg to a CFO purpose effective Oct 8. Former CFO Caroline Dorsa recently announced she would retire. She was named to a top womanlike CFO list early this month. Cregg served given 2013 as vice boss of financial for auxiliary Public Service Electric and Gas.
- LaQuinta Holdings has named CFO Keith Cline as a new halt boss and CEO. The association is now acid for a full-time deputy for former CEO Wayne Goldberg.
- Four Oaks Fincorp in Four Oaks, North Carolina, has named Deanna Hart arch financial officer of a association and a bank. The 37-year-old CFO has been behaving as arch financial officer of a $722 million-asset association given a commencement of a month. Hart will turn CFO for a holding association and Four Oaks Bank Trust on Oct 1.
- Mark Lammas is adding a purpose of arch handling officer to his resume during Hudson Pacific Properties. That purpose will be combined to his CFO and treasurer roles, that he has hold given a company’s 2010 initial open offering.
- MicroTech announced David A. Hinson as a new CFO and arch of mergers and acquisitions. Prior to fasten MicroTech, Hinson was a inhabitant executive of a US Department of Commerce’s Minority Business Development Agency. He also served on a White House Business Council and a president’s Interagency Taskforce on Small Business Contracting.