WHAT: Regular meetings of a Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees and a special assembly of a City Council.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who would like to residence councilors during a assembly contingency pointer in during slightest 15 mins before a assembly begins.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee mins of May 16, 2017.
• Ordinance No. 4020-A to tighten a twenty (20) feet alley using North and South, located within Block 63, of a Muskogee Original Townsite (MOT), some-more quite described in a Ordinance, providing for severability and environment an effective date, or take other required action.
• Ordinance No. 4021-A rezoning a skill located during 418 W. Shawnee Avenue, some-more quite described in a Ordinance, from “R-1” Single-Family Residential District to “C-3” Regional Commercial District, and if approved, sanction Staff to correct a Official Zoning Map of a City to simulate pronounced change, or take other required action.
• Receive news from Three Rivers Museum as to a financial condition, projects status, and swell toward achieving a open use objectives of worsening informative farrago and area story and enlivening caller development, as good as, cruise capitulation to replenish a mild agreement for mercantile year 2017-2018, theme to adoption, or take other required action.
• Receive news from City Emergency Management Director Mark Bolding on a plcae of, and custom for, sounding hurricane sirens, and take any required action.
• Develop a devise for a focused bid by Staff and a village to urge a US Highway 69 mezzanine as a gateway into a city, with sold importance on formula enforcement, purify adult and rehabilitation, or take other required action.
• Resolution #2695 sanctioning a delay of a comment comment for a City of Muskogee entitled “Solid Waste Improvements” and installation a demeanour in that pronounced comment shall be operated for mercantile year 2018, or take other required action.
• Resolution #2696 dogmatic a prerequisite for appropriation easements as shown on a trustworthy Resolution to promote a 24th Street Reconstruction Project; sanctioning a City Manager or his designee to try to acquire pronounced skill by squeeze and allotment of damages; and sanctioning a City Attorney to acquire pronounced skill by defamation record if a skill can't be purchased or take other required action.
FINANCE COMMITTEE AGENDA
• Finance Committee mins of May 16, 2017.
• Claims for all city departments May 11, 2017 by May 31, 2017.
• Renewal of a metropolitan guilt word agreement with Oklahoma Municipal Assurance Group in a volume of $219,018 for process year Jul 1, 2017 by Jun 30, 2018, or take any required action.
• Resolution #2697 dogmatic certain equipment of personal skill currently in possession of a City of Muskogee, to be over-abundance to a needs of a City and sanctioning a City Manager to dispose of a same as per a trustworthy list, or take other required action.
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
• Pursuant to Section 307B.2, Title 25, Oklahoma Statutes, cruise convening in executive event to plead negotiations with a American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, Local #2465, and if necessary, take suitable movement in open session.
• Pursuant to Section 307B.4, Title 25, Oklahoma Statutes, cruise convening in executive event to plead intensity claims and actions between a City of Muskogee and Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management, and if necessary, take suitable movement in open session.
• Pursuant to Section 307B.4, Title 25, Oklahoma Statutes, cruise convening in executive event to plead a worker’s remuneration explain of Kent Parker, and if necessary, take suitable movement in open session.