WHAT: Regular meetings of a Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees and a special Muskogee City Council meeting.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who would like to residence councilors during a assembly contingency pointer in during slightest 15 mins before a assembly begins.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee mins of Oct. 17 meeting.
• Convening a open conference and holding movement on Ordinance No. 4031-A, rezoning skill located during 4421 Denison St., some-more quite described in a ordinance, from single-family residential to internal blurb district and, if approved, sanction staff to correct a central zoning map to simulate pronounced change.
• Convening a open conference and holding movement on Ordinance No. 4032-A, rezoning skill located during 318 S. Cherokee St., some-more quite described in a ordinance, from single-family residential to light industrial district and, if approved, sanction staff to correct central zoning map to simulate pronounced change.
• Preliminary and final plot of Janie’s Addition, consisting of one lot on 4.33 acres, located on a south side of Gibson Street, west of Civitan Park, or take other compulsory action.
• Ordinance No. 4030-A, amending a assembly times of a Muskogee City Council and City Council cabinet meetings, providing for repealer, severability, and environment an effective date.
• Ordinance No. 4029-A, formulating a Muskogee Arts and Cultural Authority, providing for repealer, severability, and dogmatic an emergency.
• Trust indent formulating a Muskogee Arts and Cultural Authority, usurpation a profitable seductiveness thereto, allocating funding, and serve sanctioning and directing a mayor and city clerk to govern any compulsory papers associated thereto.
• Provide instruction to staff per existent needing procedures compulsory of new or stretched sanatorium or ambulatory surgical caring centers as set onward in City Code 22-674 and 22-675.
• Lowest and best bid from Rehrig Pacific Co. in a volume of $552.50 per tank for squeeze of 81 dual (2) cubic yard containers-rear loading for mercantile year 2018.
• Report per a designation of a new griddle during Rotary Park.
• Finance Committee mins of Oct. 17 meeting.
• Claims for all city departments Oct. 12 by Oct. 31.
• Resolution No. 2708, dogmatic one parcel of skill during 809 S. Main St. as over-abundance skill and sanction vehicle of pronounced property to Jeffery Hicks in a volume of $363.
• Acceptance of a Muskogee Medical Center Foundation extend in a volume of $26,600 to be used to account a Medical Director position for a EMR/First Responder/Fire Departments.
• Authorizing city manager to negotiate and govern a transition agreement from Spectra as a third-party executive to a city for operations of a Civic Center.
• Request to request for a 2018 State of Oklahoma Emergency Management Performance Grant in a volume of $25,000 to be used for puncture government operations.
• Purchase of 11 digiTicket electronic sheet books from Saltus Technologies for $35,144.
• Receipt of donated supports for a month of Sep in a volume of $727 for a Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program as per a trustworthy list.
• Granting city manager authorisation to negotiate and govern a franchise squeeze agreement with a Muskogee Medical Center Authority in an volume not to surpass a volume of $825,000 to squeeze and supply new military unit vehicles.