WHAT: Regular assembly of a Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees and a special assembly of a Muskogee City Council.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who would like to residence councilors during a assembly contingency pointer in during slightest 15 mins before a assembly begins.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee mins of Jan. 2.
• Recommendations authorized by a City of Muskogee Foundation Board of Directors for appointments to a ruling house Perline Boyattia and Tim McElroy, any to offer a six-year tenure commencement Aug. 1, 2017, and six-year terms commencement Aug. 1, 2018, for Aaron George, replacing Tracy Hoos, James Gulley, replacing Jay Updike, and Jerri Stoutermire, replacing Leroy Walker.
• Resolution 2711, environment out bridge-inspection responsibilities for correspondence with National Bridge Inspection Standards.
• One-year renovation of trade vigilance upkeep agreement as negotiated with SignalTek Inc., including, though not singular to a repair, installation, upkeep and 24-hour call for trade signals as endorsed by staff.
• Awarding Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport Terminal Apron Hard-stand construction devise in a bid to Ross Construction in a volume of $79,500, theme to capitulation of a Muskogee Airport Board and finalization of a Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission extend funding.
• Preliminary and final plot of Sooner Addition, consisting of one lot on 2.83 acres on a north side of Harris Road, easterly of Country Club Road.
• Presentation of year-to-date swell news per a doing of a city’s reserve devise and yield required instruction to staff.
• Finance Committee mins of Jan. 2.
• Claims for all city departments from Dec. 19 by Jan. 10.
• Authorizing Muskogee Fire Department to contention applications for Assistance to Firefighters Grant for a sum intensity endowment of $1.1 million to be used for a squeeze of glow apparatus and personal protecting equipment.
• Convening an executive event pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307 B.1 to plead a practice and weigh a opening of City Manager Mike Miller and, if necessary, take suitable movement in open session.
• Convening an executive event pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307 B.1 to plead a practice and weigh a opening of City Attorney Roy D. Tucker and, if necessary, take suitable movement in open session.
• Convening an executive event pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307 B.1 to plead a practice and weigh a opening of City Clerk Tammy L. Tracy and, if necessary, take suitable movement in open session.